This 9-module course teaches students the soft skills employers demand to help increase job retention, improve employee relations, and make their business stand out from the crowd. This valuable resource is appropriate for recent graduates, job seekers, employee onboarding, and recurring staff training.
Ensure Students Have the Affective and Interpersonal Skills Needed to Succeed
- Treating others with honesty, fairness, and respect
- Displaying responsible behaviors at work
- Demonstrating the ability to work effectively with others
- Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and accomplish assigned tasks
- Selecting, using, and maintaining tools and technology to facilitate work activities