The Fundamentals of Mobile Heavy Equipment Student Workbook (Print Version) is available now.
Fundamentals of Mobile Heavy Equipment provides students with a thorough introduction to the diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of off-road mobile heavy equipment. With comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of the latest technology in the field, it addresses the equipment used in construction, agricultural, forestry, and mining industries.
This Student Workbook contains exercises to reinforce what you will learn in both Fundamentals of Mobile Heavy Equipment and the classroom. The Student Workbook is designed to encourage critical thinking and aid comprehension through a variety of exercises in each chapter, including:
- Certification-type Questions - Test your critical thinking skills and prepare for certification exams.
- Skill activities – Test your understanding of learned procedures to ensure detailed knowledge of each step.
- Labeling - Master visual recognition with labeling activities that test your knowledge of automotive tools, parts, and systems.
- And More - Engage in additional activities such as matching, multiple choice, and true/false questions.
DYNAMIC TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
This text fully aligns with CDX Online Access for the Fundamentals of Mobile Heavy Equipment training program. With an easy-to-use interface and seamless integration with this resource, the online learning system reinforces key topics and expands upon core concepts to provide an interactive e-learning experience.
Online resources include:
- A media gallery with hundreds of videos
- 200+ interactive animations
- Sophisticated reporting on student progress
- Improved Tasksheet management
- Mobile-ready course materials
Get Started Today
To learn more about these dynamic resources or to order your print copy today, click here.
Questions? Please contact your CDX Account Manager.