The fully updated Fundamentals of Mobile Heavy Equipment Tasksheet Manual, Second Edition (Print Version) is available now.
Fundamentals of Mobile Heavy Equipment provides students with a thorough introduction to the diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of off-road mobile heavy equipment. With comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of the latest technology in the field, it addresses the equipment used in construction, agricultural, forestry, and mining industries.
This Tasksheet Manual is designed to guide students and apprentices through the tasks necessary to meet AED Foundation’s requirements for Construction Equipment Technology certification. Based on the AED’s November 2017 Ninth Edition, this manual will assist students in demonstrating hands-on performance of the skills necessary for initial training to be equipment service technicians. It can also serve as a personal portfolio of documented experience for prospective employment.
Organized by the six Foundation Standard areas, companion tasks are grouped together and clearly labeled with CDX Tasksheet number and AED Reference numbers to help students work efficiently and easily manage responsibilities.
- A list of the required and recommended materials and equipment for each task
- Critical safety considerations relevant to each task
- Time Card feature to allow students to track the time they spend on each task
- Performance rating and instructor sign-off for each task
- A correlation guide cross-referencing the tasks with their AED Accreditation Standard task numbers
DYNAMIC TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
This text fully aligns with CDX Online Access for the Fundamentals of Mobile Heavy Equipment training program. With an easy-to-use interface and seamless integration with this resource, the online learning system reinforces key topics and expands upon core concepts to provide an interactive e-learning experience.
Online resources include:
- A media gallery with hundreds of videos
- 200+ interactive animations
- Sophisticated reporting on student progress
- Improved Tasksheet management
- Mobile-ready course materials
Get Started Today
To learn more about these dynamic resources or to order your print copy today, click here.
Questions? Please contact your CDX Account Manager.